Pookie-Killed-RayRayPookie-Killed-RayRay

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

The Best Thing (absolute mix) The Best Thing (absolute mix)

I agree that the 2nd half is better...

..but there's other things you gotta take care of first, like the clipping in the 2nd half. Don't know what sequencer you're using, but you'll want to get a limiter on your master channel (as clipping causes hearing damage). Google "kjaerhus audio", they have a good one for free.

footstorm responds:

thanks for the information about Kjaerhus,
i've always had trouble with audio levels, normally, they would be way to quiet. So recently i've turned my audio input volume way up; but as you mentioned, that causes a lot of clipping, trust me, i did a lot of takes that i had to throw out because of awful clipping.
As for the sequencer, i would tell you what i used, but i don't even know what a sequencer is...so....i better go look for that Kjaerhus now

Thanks again

Gotta Bring 'em Back Gotta Bring 'em Back

Lol, like it

Only thing I'd say is put some reverb on yer voice, then you'd be golden!

Min27 responds:

Thanks. Yeah it wasn't my best day for singing. Maybe I'll try doing it again.

Worst Fucking Song Ever Made Worst Fucking Song Ever Made

Hehe, you fail

It's not the worst song I've ever heard, and it strangly danceable in it own weird way. Try harder to suck next time! Get WAY off time, it helps!

midimachine responds:

anyone can play off time and out of tune.

it takes a genius like me to create a work of purified shit like this.

Sandman FX Sandman FX

Sounds good!*

...however I gotta say, if you did lots of compression and eqing, it doesn't sound like it (especially with the bass). The melody is great though! More so than Pendulum, it makes me think of a mix between Concord Dawn and Black Sun Empire. Keep it up and if you're ever interested in having someone doing track mastering, send me a PM.

axeFX responds:

What I did was multiband compress almost every sound, flattening the harmonics and giving it a very dry sound. This was a test and a fail.

Kimosabes are for Suckers(DjD) Kimosabes are for Suckers(DjD)

I like

I wanna do a remix of this one actually.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Be my guest! Just don't forget me in the credits, eh? hehe ;) glad you enjoyed the song :D

Plenty of Bass (DjD) Plenty of Bass (DjD)

This track has...

...Jam session written all over it. I totally think of this playing in those old school top-down dungeon games on windows.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Thanks for the review, but how come you think of this song when you play isometric RPGs?